Monday, February 21, 2005

Wait a minute. Bring that back..

This weekend went by so fast, I still feel like its Sunday. Everything is mashed up inside my brain. All in all, it was a great time. I managed to x out a lot of things on my "to-do list," and that always feels good. Makes u feel accomplished. Makes u breathe easier..makes u finally wanna sit down and watch all those dvds u borrowed from ur aunt that u know u soon will have to return. Did I watch any TV. Heck no.

I found myself chillaxin on Saturday in the company of good ppl. Once again, trekked it uptown in search of loving in the city streets. Makes me sound like I'm on the prowl...haha.. Nah, not me. Before the sun rose on sunday morning, I was feeling the strange intoxication of new love. By the time the sun set that Sunday evening, it vanished. It wasnt so much the feeling of love, cuz i know thats not what I felt..not even lust. It was that joyful feeling of having someone interested in you. Maybe. A little. Whatever.

I woke up this morning to see that it snowed. Snow is bad when you have plans. But my plans were quickly cancelled as soon as they were thought up. It turned out snow was actually great on a day like today. On a holiday, when working means getting paid a lot more then usual. I would like to send a shout out to my dick-head co-worker, William Gonzalez. The man woke up extra early this morning to shovel snow that wasnt going anywhere to begin with. By the time I woke up [pretty late], he had done all the work, and managed to complain to our boss that no one was there to help. Much to everybody's amazement, including mine..my boss was pretty cool about it all. Told me if I wanted to punch in, do nothing and get paid $40 an hr, I could. U gotta love that.
So today, I chilled indoors, doing nothing...getting paid. How you like them apples, Willie? Suck my dick while i sleep! I hope next time he wakes up early again and attempts to make the rest of us look bad. I can get pretty use to doing nothing and getting paid well for it.
I think I'm tired now.
Peace.

No comments: