Monday, January 10, 2011

50 Facts About Me

1. I have a really good memory.

2. I'm the most social anti-social you'll ever meet.

3. My favorite color is black.

4. I think its really sexy when a girl yawns.

5. I have a superiority complex. I've got your garden variety, run of the mill insecurities, but I still refuse to believe anybody is better than me.

6. I once wanted to be a writer, and wrote about 10 chapters of a fictional autobiography.

7. I used to rap when I was in high school. My name was "Mr. Unknown."

8. Ass and boobs are great, but I loooove a pretty face.

9. All of my favorite movies deal with time-travel in some shape or form.

10. I'm not allergic to anything [that I know of, so far in my 28 yrs...knock on wood].

11. I'm attracted to girls who have daddy issues. Not on my own accord. I just noticed that's the common denominator for all the ladies in my life.

12. I got my first cavity when I was 26.

13. Saying the alphabet backwards is a piece of cake for me.

14. I used to steal from my parents when I was young. I felt so guilty that, when I was of age, and had the means to, I'd shower them with lavish gifts, as if that would make up for it.

15. My favorite book is "Flowers for Algernon."

16. I make the same new year's resolution every year: Make more money, stay healthy, be creative.

17. I'm very self-sufficient, and I'm a minimalist in every sense of the word, even in the way I dress.

18. I judge people by what they complain about.

19. Growing up, I was Catholic, Christian, Jehovah's Witness. At this point, religion is a joke to me.

20. I haven't seen a doctor since my teens.

21. Slow soft kisses turn me on.

22. Phone sex is overrated.

23. I used to save EVERYTHING. Now I throw shit out with the quickness.

24. I fell in love with Tupac when I was 14. I'm still a huge fan.

25. I love watching obscure, independent titles as opposed to blockbuster hits.

26. I dropped out of college on the first day of my junior yr.

27. My friends all say that I don't love them. They just don't understand that I like to be alone.

28. Girls with hairy arms are sexy to me.

29. My parents have never told me they love me. They've never even written it on paper. We get along just fine.

30. I set up little challenges with myself to see how long I can go without masturbating.

31. I love fruits. Apples are my favorite.

32. I have a slight fear of getting old and organs not working, so I try to live as healthy as my schedule/salary/surroundings allow.

33. I've got no problem telling friends how much they mean to me, but can't find the words to say it to a close relative.

34. I wear boxer briefs.

35. I think sex is a woman's game. Its all about the girl and making sure she's pleased.

36. I'm honest to the point of offending, though those are never my intentions.

37. I have a fascination with words.

38. I hate rainy days, except when I don't have to leave my house.

39. There's a song stuck in my head since 2005. Its an instrumental. I don't know the title of it, but I am dying to download it and put it on repeat.

40. I own a PS3, but only use it for Netflix. I only have 2 games.

41. I'm not into sports at all, with the exception of playing them.

42. Cristian Castro is my absolute favorite singer. I mean, there are many others, but he's at the top of that list.

43. I'm extremely stubborn. It takes a lot to change my mind.

44. I'm scared of heights.

45. I hate feet. I don't like to even look at them. I don't care if they're well groomed, I can't stand them.

46. I have 22,775 songs and 199 movies in my iTunes library.

47. Superman is my favorite superhero, and I watch Smallville religiously.

48. If I ever had a child, I'd do everything to make them the greatest human possible.

49. My ears are my "spot."

50. I love turkey wings

No comments: